1) United States Navy, Kingsbay, GA (flyers, posters, signs, banners) 1990
November 15, 1992 Marianne A. (Manager for MWR)
ikan-ikon worked for me for two years with a wonderful personality, always smiling. The MWR (Single Sailors) Young Adult Program was given a work award for Exemplary Achievement, which ikan-ikon contributed to greatly, as part of our five-person team who maintain the Navy and Marine Corps activities on the submarine base here in Kingsbay, Georgia, and we were all given a plaque from the Commander of the Submarine base, during a ceremony, each with a $600 check. ikan-ikon was in charge of the Marine Corps Barracks activities, helped at the Enlisted Men’s Club as a Recreation Aide who DJ’d and ran tournaments, games and activities, and then was also offered the Tiki Hut when the pool on base opened. As always, ikan-ikon excelled there too, consistently taking on more work with an eager heart, very organized and creative. The Sailors really respond well and activities are always successful. ikan-ikon asks for additional tasks and takes on every one of the responsibilities given with great pride. ikan-ikon even initiated writing reports for original events and activities. We are sad to see ikan-ikon go, but understand this move. I highly recommend ikan-ikon and I know there is a bright future ahead.
2) U.S. Marine Corps Special Forces, Kingsbay, GA (t-shirt pencil illustration) 1990
3) Rosie’s Diner, Ledyard CT (logo design) 1992
4) Three Rivers Community College, Norwich, CT (logo design) 1998
5) Media Marshall, Tempe AZ (graphic design) 1999-2000
6) Shasta Pools,Tempe AZ (print ad design) 2000
7) USA MCO, Phoenix AZ, Austin TX, National USA (print ads, newsletter design, writing articles for newsletters, multimedia banner ads, graphic design) 2000-2001
8) Mohammad Musa, Engineering Business Alliance, Silicone Valley, CA (logo design) 2000
January 3, 2013 Mohammad Musa (Co-founder & CEO at Deepen.AI, Stanford University, San Francisco Bay Area, CA
ikan-ikon worked on a graphic design for my organization a few years ago and did a phenomenal job. ikan-ikon took the time to understand our needs and values and presented us with literally hundreds of concept art and we went through multiple iterations until we got exactly what we were looking for. We were very satisfied with ikan-ikon’s work; very high quality and very creative. I highly recommend ikan-ikon.
9) AZ Communications Group, Tempe, AZ (graphic design, print production graphic design, and building illustration for a business, etc) 2002-2003
10) City of Sierra Vista, Tempe, AZ (graphic design) 2002
11) Pink Jeep Tours, Tempe, AZ (graphic design, print production graphic design, and illustration (building illustration for a business, etc) 2003
12) National Document Retrieval, Phoenix, AZ, National USA (website design, graphic design, multimedia design) 2001
13) The French Quarry (Granite), Scottsdale, AZ (flyer design and printing, print ad design) 2001
14) Antonino Auto Group’s BMW of New London, New London, CT (flyers for new car buyers, postcards, design and printing, CRM, PR) 2002-2003
15) Rowanberry Gardens, Voluntown, CT (logo design, banners, business cards, display design, printing) 2002
16) Remax Realty Condo Connection, Scottsdale, AZ (logo design) 2002
17) Rick Chapman / Revelaria band, Griswold, CT (band press kit) 2003
18) RT Kind, Baltic, CT (logo design, business cards, design and printing, quoting spreadsheet) 2003
19) Kim Clark, Montville, CT (postcard invitations, design and printing) 2003
20) Sophie, Windham, CT (gift certificate, design and printing) 2004
21) SAIT, Windham, CT, National USA, Italy, Canada, South America (flyers, catalogs, sales presentations, pop displays, banners, trade show displays, apparel, and promotional marketing) 2004
22) KRE8IT!, Cromwell, CT (logo design, postcards, business cards, design and printing, print ad design, advertising, advertorial writing, custom party supplies) 2004-2005
23) Southern Connection (Logistics), Coventry, CT, National USA (logo design, flyers, design and printing) 2005
24) Amy Taylor, Model, Los Angeles, CA (calendars, posters, design and printing) 2006
November 3, 2013 Amy Taylor (Model - photo retouching, calendar and poster printing)
ikan-ikon did a great job creating calendars for my fan club; she did everything I asked, and the project was completed to my satisfaction. The design skills are great, and the product turned out perfectly.
25) Hambone Bar & Grill, Mesa, AZ (table tents, logo file creation, print ad design, advertising, newspaper ads, punch cards, gift certificates, postcards, flyers, matchbooks, design and printing) 2006
26) Grace Community Church, Mesa, AZ (art, paintings, murals, Vacation Bible School Teacher, event display designs, 20-ft tall statue creation) 206-2008
27) Franklin Auto Sales, Franklin, CT (logo design, building graphics, design and printing) 2007
28) R & R Lawn Services, New Britain, CT (logo design, business cards) 2007
29) Rank Bulls, Queen Creek, AZ (logo design, business cards, design and printing) 2008
30) Conrad Valdez, Phoenix, AZ (business cards, design and printing) 2008
31) VS Catering, Phoenix, AZ (logo design) 2008
32) Megalow (Dodge Concept Vehicle), Mesa, AZ (press kits, signs, posters, advertorial writing) 2008
33) Terri’s Design & Consign, Phoenix, AZ (web site graphic design, web page redesign) 2008
34) AspirationsWS, Norwich, CT (logo design, website design, business cards, postcards, design and printing, social media marketing, SEO web marketing, web marketing research, Search Engine Optimization, SEO, Amazon Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC) 2008
35-41) Earnhardt Auto Centers, Headquarters in Chandler, AZ with 6 dealerships between Phoenix AZ to Avondale AZ and El Paso TX (ISO 9001, newspaper ads, banners, pop displays, web page design, forms, flyers, trade show marketing design and printing, radio and tv commercial advertising marketing development, press kits, advertorials, brochures, etc) 2006-2008
July 30, 2008 Ken M. (General Manager - Earnhardt Dodge)
When ikan-ikon started working for Earnhardt Auto Centers in March 2006, introduced in a GM Sales Meeting while setting up structured deadlines for the General Managers for the ad copy submittal, approvals, and ad submissions, first thing I realized is that she ikan-ikon motivated, efficient, and organized. ikan-ikon revised an outdated Ad Copy Submittal Form with the requirements for each ad to assist in collecting necessary information for the various brand’s co-op advertising and Better Business Bureau requirements, keeping up with the changing requirements for each throughout her time designing the ads. She was deadline-driven and encouraging, keeping up with open communication between the Marketing Department and the General Managers, to streamline an efficient process of all the steps involved with our newspaper advertising. I learned that ikan-ikon is a creative and talented artistically utilizing marketing knowledge in target marketing advertising when offering ideas for improvements consistently expressing a positive attitude, concerned with how I felt about our ads. ikan-ikon was also helpful by taking on extra assignments and responsibilities, such as ordering the ads when Vicky was out of the office, going to a PBR Bull Riding event when asked to represent the dealership for receiving an award, and even working in the Print Shop after Ginny quit. ikan-ikon also took initiative by maintaining Internet advertising (online ads) and promotions pages, creating reports with Internet tracking results and kept up with weekly reporting until IT had developed an Internet Advertising and tracking process. ikan-ikon did an awesome job for us and was a pleasure to talk to when we worked on ads together. I recommend ikan-ikon without hesitation.
July 31, 2008 Vicky V. (Director of Marketing)
We are an automotive in-house ad agency responsible for production and placement of all advertising for Earnhardt Auto Centers, which has dealerships throughout metro Phoenix and, in El Paso, Texas. ikan-ikon was initially hired as responsible for the design of our newspaper ads, magazine ads, brochures and other collateral material. In addition to this, she was responsible for interfacing with multiple managers and media. Very intelligent, well-organized and able to work within tight deadlines, ikan-ikon created an efficient system for managing the high ad volume that included designs, approvals and placement. Recently, ikan-ikon assumed added responsibilities in Earnhardt’s in-house print shop. This is a very high-volume department, which handles most of the printing requirements for all Earnhardt stores. ikan-ikon’s design and organizational talents were well utilized in keeping the many orders in the print shop flowing smoothly. ikan-ikon is very savvy, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and we appreciate ikan-ikon’s contributions to the marketing efforts of our company. With a wide range of talents, ikan-ikon will also be a tremendous asset to your company.
July 30, 2008 Jennifer K. (Co-worker)
This letter is my personal and professional recommendation for ikan-ikon. I have had the pleasure of working with ikan-ikon for the past two and a half years here at Earnhardt Auto Centers. I have worked directly with ikan-ikon on multiple projects, and have always admired the diligence, creativity and positive attitude. ikan-ikon has always been a source of new and innovative ideas for our advertising. I would put together VERY rough sketches or creative concepts for our ads, and I was always amazed with the speed and professional outcome of the final product ikan-ikon would send back to me. The ingenuity and motivation came through in the consistent quality of the work. ikan-ikon has successfully developed many marketing pieces for the Special Finance department that have resulted in increased sales, and many customers have even commented on the quality of her artwork. ikan-ikon’s graphic design skills and attention to detail are apparent in the ads. The work ethic is apparent in quick turnaround and the ability to tackle any job, regardless of size or expected deadline. I highly recommend ikan-ikon as a team player, a true artist, who would make a great asset to any organization. I know ikan-ikon will be successful in any path chosen.
July 30, 2008 Michael S. (Fleet Department Manager, Earnhardt Ford)
This letter is my personal recommendation for ikan-ikon whose talents, skills, knowledge and personality will truly be missed and we are sorry to have to let ikan-ikon go. A talent for taking the information I give verbally and making it into a concise and compelling creative solution that more than exceeds my expectations consistently tackling all assignments with dedication, creativity and a smile, ikan-ikon is always a fountain of knowledge and experience on cutting costs while increasing the effectiveness of our marketing efforts, which is impressive. She is a take-charge person who is able to present creative ideas and communicate the benefits to others. ikan-ikon has successfully developed many marketing pieces for the Commercial Center of Earnhardt Auto Centers that have resulted in increased revenue, which I attribute in large part to the skillful designs and excellent writing skills. Additionally, ikan-ikon has an aspiring personality and is a joy to work with, which is motivating for other employees within the company, and makes ikan-ikon a delight to be around. I highly recommend ikan-ikon.
July 31, 2008 Julia B. (Marketing Assistant Manager)
I have worked with ikan-ikon two and a half years ago. I had the opportunity to observe ikan-ikon more closely when ikan-ikon started helping in our print shop approximately 7 months ago. ikan-ikon is a team player, quick to step up and take on additional duties when needed. ikan-ikon mastered the operation of the machines and equipment in no time, worked hard to make the processes in that area more efficient, and contributed creatively to numerous projects. ikan-ikon is detailed in work and diligent about completing projects in a timely manner. ikan-ikon would make an excellent addition to any organization.
July 28, 2008 Stace H. (Creative Director)
This letter is my personal recommendation for ikan-ikon. I’ve found ikan-ikon to be consistently pleasant, tackling all assignments with dedication and a smile. ikan-ikon demonstrated from early in tenure an understanding of what business is all about. ikan-ikon was well organized, quite aware of the bottom line, and had a knack for recognizing and eliminating waste. I suppose doing well in this business is easy if you are, as ikan-ikon is, efficient by nature. ikan-ikon is available for new challenges only because of her desire to learn and grow further. I would have loved to see her stay, but certainly understand her need to advance beyond. I highly recommend ikan-ikon.
August 23, 2008 John N. (General Manager, Earnhardt Ford)
ikan-ikon is very efficient, creative, timely, and would greatly improve any organization. I worked closely with ikan-ikon on a weekly basis to meet advertising deadlines and budgets. ikan-ikon was always willing to put in the extra effort, with a great attitude, and I was never disappointed with the end product. Good workers are difficult to find and we were lucky to have found ikan-ikon who fit in right away and brought creativity and energy to a department that was becoming stale. Unfortunately, the economy and the Last In First Out method made ikan-ikon a casualty in our organization even though her work ethic was exemplary. I would positively endorse ikan-ikon for future employment and wish the best of luck for ikan-ikon’s future.
July 30, 2008 Leanne H. (Co-worker)
I have had the utmost pleasure in working with ikan-ikon for the past six months. I can unequivocally state that ikan-ikon is talented, upbeat both inside and out and an absolute delight to work with. That optimism really creates a wonderful work environment and the graphic design skills are incredible. It is truly a shame to see her go as a result our down turning economy. I would work with ikan-ikon again in a heartbeat.
July 28, 2008 Amanda A. (Co-worker)
This letter is my personal recommendation for ikan-ikon. Besides being a joy to work with, ikan-ikon is a take-charge person who is able to present creative ideas and communicate the benefits. ikan-ikon enthusiastically accepts tasks even if they may fall outside the scope of responsibilities and executes those tasks with precision, creativity, efficiency and class. An asset to our Marketing Department, ikan-ikon was extraordinarily helpful in other areas of the company too. ikan-ikon assumed full responsibility of our Print Ship when we were in desperate need of someone with organization, leadership and professionalism. I highly recommend ikan-ikon for employment.
42) My Work Perks, Phoenix, AZ (logo recreation, brochures, design and printing) 2009
43) Camelback Ford, Phoenix, AZ (Mike from Earnhardt changed jobs - graphic design and printing, trade show display, trade show poster) 2009
44) Jack Mormon Bar & Grill, Phoenix, AZ (logo design, t-shirt designs, design and printing) 2009
45) Granite Wholesale, Chandler, AZ (magnetic signs, design and printing) 2009
46) Altone’s Bar, Jewett City, CT (flyers, design and printing) 2009
47) Let’s eChat Fellowship, Chandler, AZ (logo design, design and printing, social media marketing) 2009
48) Positives The Club, Sprague, CT (logo design, business cards, design and printing, website design, social media marketing) 2009-Present
49) Grace Community Church, Tempe, AZ (6 mural paintings, wall vinyl design, printing, event design, paintings) 2009
50) Johnny Kielbasas Stuff Shop, Taftville, CT (business cards, design, printing, graphic design) 2009-2015
51) Dracula, Phoenix, AZ (Dracula painting) 2009
52) Steve Kokor, Storrs, CT (2 paintings: nature painting, purple flower painting) 2009
53) Sabby’s Auto, Norwich, CT (web site design, SEO web marketing, social media marketing and design) 2009-Present
54) Prostate Second Opinions, Phoenix, AZ, Seattle WA, etc. (logo design, business cards, design and printing, multimedia website design, QMS for efficiency, informational inserts inside folders) 2009
January 28, 2013 Phranq T. (Logo Design, Website Development, Marketing, ISO 9001/QMS)
I am a physician, medical professor, and local public official here in the Phoenix - Metro region in Arizona. Our medical practice is of a high-profile nature with a cash only international clientele. A key professional with the development of our unique and growing business, ikan-ikon has been very instrumental in helping me strategize and focus our practice. This became a need that our practice did not immediately identify until ikan-ikon’s professional tangential experience was consulted. Her contribution was both highly creative and technical and overall highly organizational. These qualities were evident in ikan-ikon’s interaction and work with the following:
1. Ms. Lee organized specific creative meetings to assess our practice and develop a strategic flow chart that itemized our services and priorities. This was valuable and necessary for both our evolving practice and for her ultimate strategy for our Website Design.
2. Ms. Lee utilized numerous image suggestions to create an appealing modern graphic design scheme for our website.
3. Ms. Lee successfully designed a unique and creative logo that represented our equally unique practice. Most telling was that this difficult design involved prostate cancer.
4. Ms. Lee structured our website for us to be not of a box design but one of customizable code.
5. Ms. Lee, in addition to each of the above, had the ability to further design an extremely premium gold foil business card aimed at our international cash patient base. At $1000 for 1000, this was an important job we felt no concerns with ikan-ikon controlling all elements.
Please contact me from Monday to Friday at (please request phone number) if you require further information or explanation of Ms. Lee’s abilities. She has been proven very capable for our company in a plethora of fields that are often not easily explained nor appreciated especially as our recent website nears completion. Phoenix, Scottsdale, Seattle (contact information as it has been deleted from this review)
55) Michalski Concrete, Greenville, CT (sign design, sales presentation binders, design and printing, office interior design) 2009-2010
March 20, 2010 Jim M.
ikan-ikon is quite amazing. She is so versatile that she can talk about any topic with incredible knowledge, offering excellent seemingly well thought out advice, as if she had planned the conversation in advance. ikan-ikon is delightful to be around, funny and consistently pleasant. ikan-ikon motivates me in my professional and personal life by the sheer ambition and ideas. Even when she gives me advice I don’t really want to hear, she inspires me. I knew Kristen in high school, then again when she moved back to Norwich, CT recently and we became instant friends. I hired her to create a sign for me and was so impressed by her professionalism and personality that I hired her to work with me designing other projects for my business and others I know. I know that ikan-ikon will excel in anything.
56) James Strock, Chandler, AZ (graphic design)
Kristen Mae Lee is a highly motivated, energetic, productive graphic artist and creative who possesses numerous skills that can benefit any business requiring branding or communication services.
57) MediBilling, Phoenix, AZ (logo design, business cards, design and printing) 2009
58) AM Landscape Solutions, Mesa, AZ (logo design, business cards, design and printing) 2009
59) David Vacarro (Books - Picture War and Picture Peace), Long Island, NY, Cortland NY (SEO website design, SEO web marketing, postcards, design and printing book cover designs, book publishing setup and SEO for the series of books) 2005-Present
October 9, 2013 David Vaccaro (Author - postcard design and printing, two book cover designs, book marketing)
This graphic artist has worked for graphic design companies and freelance. ikan-ikon is fully qualified, and has done other book covers before for me, as well as a postcard. She is a good person and will not screw you over.
60) Techno Logic, Albany, NY (logo design) 2009
61) Rose City Taxi, Norwich, CT (logo redesign, website design, SEO web marketing, window vinyl, business cards, design and printing) 2009-Present
62) Air Flow Tech, Albany, NY (logo design) 2009
63) Carol Gagliardo Accounting Services, Norwich, CT (logo design, stationery suite - letterhead and envelopes, business cards, design and printing, Website Design, print ad design) 2009-Present
64) Johnny’s Café, Taftville, CT (logo design, flyers, table tents, design and printing Website Design) 2010
65) Shea’s Auto, New London, CT (QMS set up, accounting and bookkeeping spreadsheets) 2010
66) United States Navy, Groton, CT (flyers, posters, signs, banners) 2010-2011
18Jan11 Master Chief G.H. (Director of the primary Submarine School) I am happy to recommend ikan-ikon for employment at any company. I had the pleasure of working with ikan-ikon who is organized, efficient, and willing to do whatever is needed to get a particular task finished. Because there were often last-minute deadlines, that cooperative attitude and good cheer were important and appreciated. I remember in particular the enthusiasm and positive attitude. ikan-ikon would come to work early, stay late, and arrange the work schedule to best support the Sailors, working holidays and overtime to ensure the programs for our Sailors got the attention and supervision required. Administering recreation events can be challenging, especially funding them. ikan-ikon, through resourcefulness and dedication, turned programs that were losing money into money makers. ikan-ikon is comfortable and confident in groups, and always professional. We miss ikan-ikon here at the Submarine Base, but know others are gaining a huge asset! I would be more than willing to give further recommendations, feel free to contact me.
14Jan11 Master Chief J.S. (Director of the other Submarine School) As the Director of Basic Enlisted Submarine Training at Naval Submarine School, which is located on the Submarine Base in Groton, I enjoyed a close professional relationship with ikan-ikon. At any given time, we have about 2000 Sailors attached to Submarine School, and almost all of them were frequent users of the Liberty Center and the programs ikan-ikon provided to them. Most of my Sailors are single and do not have their own cars yet, so ikan-ikon and I communicated frequently and worked together to provide positive recreation opportunities. From the moment I met ikan-ikon, I was impressed by unbridled enthusiasm and limitless energy. ikan-ikon worked incredibly hard, well beyond what was expected of a person in that position, to provide the best and greatest number of opportunities possible for my Sailors. ikan-ikon’s positive attitude was infectious!! ikan-ikon enjoyed a strong relationship with the Sailors under our care, quickly earning their trust and confidence. Frequently sought out by my men for advice and counseling, I trusted her completely to provide the right guidance. ikan-ikon is an excellent worker, a gifted counselor and mentor, and a proven manager. I would highly recommend ikan-ikon for a position with your organization. Please contact me if I can provide you with any further information.
August 3, 2010 Mary-Catherine M. (Manager for MWR)
I am very proud of how hard you have been working! You are doing a superb job. Thank you for all of your very hard work (in re-vamping the Single Sailor Program on the Submarine base.)
67) Krasun Industries, Franklin, CT (Website Design, graphic design, print production graphic design, multimedia design, copywriting, printing) 2011
68) RS Adventures, Franklin, CT (logo designs, product design, website graphic design) 2011
69) Aspen, Franklin, CT (graphic design, print production graphic design, printing) 2011
70) Magic Glass & Metal, Franklin, CT (graphic design, print production graphic design, printing) 2011
71) International Facilitators, Inc., Franklin, CT (graphic design, print production graphic design, printing) 2011
72) WRO Welding, Jamestown, RI (logo design, invoices, design and printing, 2 paintings) 2011
73) Massage Mobile, Phoenix, AZ (RV wrap design, design and printing, branding) 2012
74) Round Peg Design, Mesa, AZ, Portland OR (logo design) 2012
75) Lin Gauger, Scottsdale, AZ (bookmarks, superimposing images together from two photos, design, printing) 2012
76) Motortek, Mesa, AZ (window vinyl, design, printing) 2012
77) Foxtail Salon, Tempe, AZ, Avondale, AZ (business startup package, logo design, wall vinyl, window vinyl, print ad design, postcards, flyers, coroplast wall menus, retractable banner, design, printing, Website Design, print ad design) 2012-Present
Robert Carroll reviewed ikanikon-websites 5 stars on March 8
This is a very upstanding company. I have used them on several projects. Very pleased with the results. For many years now, ikan-ikon has always been very professional and dedicated.
January 3, 2013 Bob Carroll (logo development, marketing materials printing, website development)
ikan-ikon did an excellent job on a Website Design and logo for a partner of mine. The job was very detailed, creative, and inventive with the printed support material. I highly recommend ikan-ikon as devoted to projects from beginning to end.
78) Vivaldi Salon Suites, Tempe, AZ (print ad design) 2012
79) Broken Arrow, Las Vegas, NV (website design) 2012
80) CKS Electrical Construction, Norwich, CT (logo design, website design) 2013
81) Tiffany Ladouceur, Norwich, CT (custom baby shower invitations, custom monogram, design, printing) 2013
82) Stylin2, Taftville, CT (logo re-design with 2 options, business cards, apparel screen printing design, window graphics, SEO website design, social media marketing and design, design, printing) 2013-Present
Facebook Review) Jesh Sayin (Stylin2 Hair Salon) reviewed ikanikon-websites 5 stars on March 5
Krista is an amazing artist. She knows how to get your website to the top of google searches. ikan-ikon has done my business logo, my business cards, my website, clothing graphics and much more. I would highly recommend ikan-ikon to do anything for your advertising needs!
83) Bob’s Auto Body, Norwich, CT (business cards, invoices, design, printing) 2014
84) Whitney & Johnny Zdancewicz, Newent, CT (wedding invitation, design, printing, monogram design, wedding website design) 2014
85) Steven Everett, Lisbon, CT (logo design, website design, business cards, political lanyards, design, printing) 2014
86) Michael Meadows, Baltic, CT (logo design, website design, business cards, political lanyards, design, printing) 2014-Present
87) Homegrown Hydroponics, Canterbury, CT (business cards design, printing) 2014
88) Charity Challenge, Norwich, CT (logo file recreation) 2014
89) Team Green CT, Scotland, CT (Website Design, social media profile development, graphic design) 2014
90) Pinebrook Landscaping, North Hampton, MA (logo file recreation) 2015
91) Haley D Racing, Windham, CT (website design, custom graphics, graphic design) 2015
92) Jill Giesing, Norwich, CT (pro bono, flyer design, graphic design) 2015
93) Antique Plastering, Taftville, CT (website design, business cards design, printing) 2015
94) Tremblay’s Bus Company, New Bedford, MA (business cards design, printing, branding) 2015
95) Gilman Gear, Gilman, CT National USA (SEO for CMS web page development, web marketing, graphic design, catalogs, flyers, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing, court expert witness when he had to sue the website design company he hired before I started helping him, landing page design, SEO) 2015
96) Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia, PA (football training equipment design, graphic design) 2015
97) Keith O’Brien (The Sports Dr), Niantic, CT (logo design, postcards, design, printing) 2015
98) New Life Assembly Church (Women’s Ministry, Pastor, Men’s Ministry, overall church), Griswold, CT (stickers, banner, postcards, design and printing, building computer rendering, web page changes, CMS site training, etc) 2015-2017
99) Healthier Life Vitamins, Middletown, CT, Boca Raton, FL (flyers, newsletters, postcards, retractable banners, graphic design 2015)
100) Daughter of the King, Griswold, CT (stickers, banner, postcards, design and printing, building computer rendering, web page changes, CMS site training, etc) 2016-2017
101) Sherry Fowler Portland, CT (invitation design, flyer design, pamphlet design, stationery suite design) 2017
102) Delta Mechanical, Jewett City, CT (website design, SEO web marketing, social media marketing, graphic design, multimedia design, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing) 2015-2017
103-109) 6 Servpro® Franchises, CT and NJ (research, business consulting for expansion, search engine optimization, SEO, Website Design, social media marketing, SMM, social media design, Google Ads pay-per-click advertising, PPC, marketing copywriting of blogs and ads, graphic design, print production graphic design, printing, SEO web marketing research, business development research, trade show marketing design and printing, ongoing website maintenance, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing) 2016
August 26, 2016 John L., Owner of 6 Servpro®’s in CT and NJ (Print and Web Marketing, SEO Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Website Maintenance)
I found ikan-ikon.com online and hired her to do search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing (SMM), pay per click advertising (PPC), blogging, website development, graphic design, and printing work for my companies. I was repeatedly impressed and surprised by the results of her talents and skills, particularly with web marketing. Within two weeks, she gave me many reports with keywords, custom marketing descriptions, target locations, and target markets (TM). She developed custom marketing plans for every service listed above, then achieved goals with tremendous successes over the next six months. She also did extensive research on target areas for expansion. Within another week we were already listed on page one of online search engine searches. Some highlights are that ikan-ikon developed customized SMM plans and blog articles after studying TM demographics and interests, building our total social media audience up to 5,700 and with weekly post reaches of 460! She came up with incredibly successful hyper targeting keyword and location pay per click advertising that dwarfed my own results from $5,000 a month to $8,000 with a lower cost per click. Then she set up reverse marketing counteracting Google who was charging me hundreds of dollars for nonsense clicks to further improve my return on investment. Plus, the Analytics reports consistently show that the paid PPC advertising brought lower visitors than the organic visitors brought to the website. The June 22 & July 13, 2016 Google Analytics report showed 1,187 sessions from 1,034 users with 2.76 pages per session for a total of 3,278 page views with 387 from PPC at a :31s duration with only a 64.70% bounce rate compared to our corporate average norm of a 90% bounce rate. Her starter efforts paid me back within 3 months, but my businesses will benefit from her marketing forever. She also managed my company’s print marketing creating beautiful and compelling, well thought out marketing materials.
ikan-ikon is an extremely hard worker constantly pushing to achieve new goals with great marketing instincts and seemingly unlimited ideas that she continually pursues relentlessly. She is very task oriented and confidently expresses herself with an amazing amount of constructive information, then implements the plans that each turn to marketing gold. You need to have ikan-ikon working on your web marketing. She is a huge asset to have for all aspects of web and print marketing.
110) Green Construction and Restoration, Meriden, CT (SEO website development, print and web marketing, SEO search engine optimization, social media marketing, trade show marketing design, printing, ongoing website maintenance, Facebook advertising, graphic design, CRM, PR, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing)
August 26, 2016 Peter L., Owner of Green Construction and Restoration ikan-ikon created an SEO rich website for my company that got to the top of Google searches immediately during the beta testing and she has shown me weekly reports that started with 3,423 web visitors in one week which included search engine robots and spiders crawling the website for the first couple months, and now, still my website averages 264 visitors every month even though I do not do ANY advertising, with a 95.45% goal conversion rate and 0% abandonment rate! She constantly works to improve on the results that show up in the monthly reports, including bounce rates (-70%), session durations (+1.26m), number of pages visited (+1.83), 49 social media to website visitors became 43 goal conversions in July 2016, and she tripled the results successfully on every effort she made throughout her time working for me with extraordinary consistency. She designed and printed brochures and window signs for my building and vehicles with an extraordinary vision for marketing. She also printed business cards for my company. ikan-ikon works very hard, quickly achieving bigger and bigger goals. She rigorously pursues tasked marketing goals. She is also a pleasure to work with because she is always smiling. You should definitely to hire ikan-ikon for your own web and print marketing.
111) NeoLife, Palm Beach, FL (retractable banners, flyers, postcards, design, printing, newsletters, Website Design, ecommerce website design, graphic design, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing, marketing consulting) 2016-Present (Facebook Review)
Wilson Charm (NeoLife Vitamins) reviewed ikanikon-websites 5 stars on March 5 IkanIkon has done a fantastic job on my postcards and flyers. IkanIkon is very knowledgeable and offers a great price selection that is very reasonable. Great service, great staff. I would highly recommend IkanIkon’s service to anyone! Thanks again.
112) Luna Landscaping, Voluntown, CT (logo design, screen printed t-shirts) 2016-Present
113) Dale Bunn Photography, New Haven, CT (logo design) 2016
114) Children of Fallen Heroes, Norwich, CT (graphic design, print ad design) 2016
115) Next Page Café, Weymouth, MA (SEO website redesign, social media marketing training, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing, marketing consulting) 2016
116) Ancient Wisdom Bodyworks, North Kingstown, RI (business cards design, printing) 2016
117) Middlesex Hospital, Middletown, CT (retouching Doctor photos) 2016
118) Dimitri’s Pizza, Baltic, CT (wall posters, ice cream signs, pizza window poster signs, table menus to go menus, catering menus, website design, unique POP display planning and POP design, sculpting, graphic design, printing, graphic design, multimedia design, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing) 2016-2019
September 15, 2016 Georgia P. (3 menus design and printing, website development, signs design and printing)
ikan-ikon is really good in this career. She loves her job. ikan-ion has a lot of knowledge and is positive thinking. She loves life and everyone that likes people and life. ikan-ikon is successful in everything that she does for me (menus, website, and signs). ikan-ikon is a good professional.
119) Printing TX, Dallas-Ft Worth, TX (SEO web marketing for primary shopping cart website, 2 SEO funnel web sites development, Website Design, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing) 2017
120) ACE Automotive, Preston, CT (logo design, business cards design, printing, graphic design) 2017
121) Ancient Wisdom Bodyworks, North Kingstown, RI (logo design, business cards design, printing, marketing consulting, graphic design, branding) 2017
122) Belcrest Farms, Franklin, CT (logo design, label design, printing, package design) 2017
123) George Popovici, Providence, RI (video marketing, marketing consulting, website consulting) 2017
124) Your CT Construction Office, Lisbon, CT (logo design, SEO website design, web marketing, business cards, brochures, design, printing, SEO web marketing, graphic design, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing) 2017-Present
125) Brody’s Seafood Market and Deli, Occum, CT (EDDM direct mailer design, brochure design, menu design, poster sign design, printing, marketing consulting, store design consulting, graphic design) 2018
126) Cobra Automotive, Wallingford, CT (print ad design, marketing plan management, set up a marketing department for the business, web site redesign, campaign development, advertising, marketing plans, project management, set up marketing department, trained owner’s daughter who was a recent college graduate how to market the business, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing) 2018
127) Sherman and Angela Campbell, Hartford, CT (2 flyers designs) 2018
128) Mike Zavarelli, Aloe Heals, New Haven, CT (marketing consulting) 2018
129) Jim Phillips, Springfield, MA (custom canvas painting) 2018
130) TutorCT, Bozrah, CT (logo design, SEO website design, business cards, graphic design, branding, character creation for marketing, website custom graphic design, ad copy, jokes for kids, campaign planning, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing) 2018
131) Zip2it, New London, CT (logo design, SEO website, Facebook profile page development, business consulting, marketing planning) 2018
132) DesignBat, Dallas-Ft Worth, TX (SEO website design, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing) 2017-Present
133) Town of Groton, Groton, CT (logo design, printing) 2018
134) QMDI, Franklin, CT (custom Website Design) 2018
135) Baltic Pizza > Dimitri’s Pizza, Baltic, CT (graphic design, printing, Website Design, social media marketing, business consulting, menu design, menu redesign, business consulting, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing) 2019
136) Better Fish Oil, Middletown, CT (Google AdWords, website debugging, Website Design, email marketing, Facebook marketing) 2020
137) Skurge of the Sea, Norwich, CT (eCommerce website redesign, Facebook marketing and advertising, consulting, graphic design, Website Design) 2020
138) Solomon Simmons, Virginia Beach, VA (website consulting)
139) United Way of the Virginia Peninsula (Sponsored by Virginia Peninsula, pro bono) Newport News, VA (marketing plan with actionable Steps, graphic design, marketing consulting, marketing plans) 2021
April 16, 2021 Savannah P., United Way of the Virginia Peninsula
Kristen was a joy to work with! She was very knowledgeable, upbeat, and willing to jump in wherever she could help most. I am appreciative for her help on this project.
140) UR Community Cares (Sponsored by Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, pro bono) Manchester, CT (writing notifications emails, copywriting) 2021
May 18, 2021 Michelle P., President and Founder, UR Community Cares Kristen was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and thorough. She hoped on zoom or phone calls to review data. She was so bubbly and passionate about her time spent with us that I would highly recommend her.
141) Southeast Michigan Senior Regional Collaborative (Sponsored by Michigan Health Endowment Fund) Detroit, MI (social media marketing, graphic design, consulting) 2021
May 17, 2021 Julie L., Project Specialist, Southeast Michigan Senior Regional Collaborative
Kristen did an excellent job on designing social media posts for the Eldercaring Coordination Project. She was very responsive and not only assisted in creating posts, but also worked to educate the team about the best practices during a Social media campaign to reach the most amount of people. I would highly recommend her to anyone needed marketing work done. / Kristen was an absolute joy to work with! She assisted in created multiple posts around 2 different topics as well as helped educate our team on ways to improve social media marketing.
142) Olivet Medical Ministry, Inc., DBA Lackey Clinic, Yorktown, VA (marketing strategy consultation project) 2021
May 17, 2021 Amber M., Director of Eligibility and Community Outreach, Lackey Clinic
Kristen was such a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond the scope of the work and also identified issues with our website speed that needed to be corrected. She researched keywords to help us with website optimizations and was prompt in answering any questions. I highly recommend her!
143) Next Door Solutions to Domestic Violence (Sponsored by Silicon Valley Community Foundation, pro bono) San Jose, CA (brochure writing project, graphic design of flyers and posters) 2021
May 14, 2021 Beth W., Director of Development, Next Door Solutions to Domestic Violence
Kristin created new outreach brochures for Next Door Solutions. She created beautiful designs per our specifications and promptly responded when any changes needed to be made. We highly recommend Kristen for your design needs!
144) Steve Crowley, Norwich, CT (drawings) 2013-2022
145) Leanne Pflibsen, Thornton, CO (photo restoration) 2020
146) Jackie Koch, Virginia Beach, VA (painting restoration) 2021
147) Jim O’Keefe, Norwich, CT (painting) 2022
148) Zena Johnson, Dover, PA (painting) 2023
149) Aery Aviation, Newport News, VA (website consulting, website project management, CMS web site maintenance, graphic design, marketing planning, social media marketing, market research, apparel and swag project management, marketing consulting, branding, email marketing, analytics, print ad design, advertising, budget planning, setting up a marketing department, web marketing, copywriting, market research, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing) 2021-2022
150) Salon Sozo, Virginia Beach, VA 2023 (Website Design, social media consulting, social media profile set up, web marketing, website analytics set up and reporting, social media analytics set up and reporting, tagging, Google Analytics, Google marketing)
Town Center Website Design
Pembroke Website Design
Virginia Beach Website Design
Norfolk Website Design
Portsmouth Website Design
Newport News Website Design
Hampton Roads Website Design