A website it imperative in today's technological world. Having a website offers you the opportunity to:
1) Say all the things you repeat a hundred times a day when talking about your business, like handing people on the internet a brochure, so your potential customers can find out about you and any of your products/services online, in the comfort of their own timeline while sitting on their comfy sofa, no pressure, just them and their computer, cell phone, or iPad,
2) Show that you have an established long-term business, not a fly by nighter that people worry could be a scam,
[Have you ever had difficulty making that sale or convincing someone that you are the real deal? By having a well structured website, you can foster instant credibility, provide the ultimate proof that you are, in fact, the realest of all deals, and a great deal too!]
3) Build and establish trust with potential customers, which is the #1 key to prompting them to buy from you,
4) Improves your brand value by raising site visitors' consciousness about your business, what you can offer them, and how good you are at what you do,
5) By having a website potentially thousands of people are going to see it. You are able to influence people’s decisions and educate them,
6) You know that great feeling you get when people recognize your work? Well, by having a website you can show off what you do and take pride in your work,
7) It helps you to establish your business goals by refining the content on your website,
8) Save money to make money because website maintenance is only $120 per year,
FYI: Domain Name is the address for your business website on the internet and this costs around $14 per year.
Website Hosting is like having the utilities on to have people come visit your website online and this service costs around $100 per year.
These two fees are the ONLY expenses for YOU having your own website live on the internet. You cannot have a website without hosting and a domain name.
There are however a lot of back-end professional web site designer responsibilities to managing a website forever, and that is best to be done by the pros who know how to keep your website properly functioning, with the code working properly, in contact with the web hosting server, to protect your best interests. For this service, you should NOT pay more than around $75 per year and then maybe the Designer charges you when actual work needs to be done. ikan-ikon charges a TOTAL of $120 per year for ALL of these 3 services.
9) Your website runs 24/7 without any supervision or need to lock it up. You can always be there for your customers,
10) Have open dialogue with your target market, by having a blog or even just a feed on your website, you can update customers on your newest offers, products, promotions, events, photos, or any other content, then you can influence public perception by creating your own story via a business website,
11) Collect site traffic website visitors without any effort whatsoever, with the search engine optimization and SEO web marketing that is built into your website to get hundreds of people to come to you every week,
12) Greatly reduce the cost of customer issues with a FAQ page on your website that also streamlines your customer relations management (CRM) straight from your website and social media page(s) with social media marketing (SMM),
13) Your own firstname.lastname@example.org, which is more professional and easier to remember than email@example.com to really resonate with your customers,
14) Really cheap press releases online about your business, via your website online where absolute nobodies get millions of views on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram because of online videos, site traffic, social media exposure,
15) Easily make new business and personal networking connections which leads to extra streams of income for you,
16) Have an incredibly beautiful website with a solid marketing strategy developing it so you can beat out your competition breaking down the perceived wall between you and them,
17) The ability to get a business loan, because without a website, the perceived value of your business will be lower in everyone’s eyes – especially your customers and people you need to impress, like the bank Manager,
18) Free advertising, on your own terms,
19) A voice to say all the things you know about your industry, what works, what doesn't work, how knowledgable you are in your field, boosting your reputation and your brand value to your potential customers and people who can send you referrals,
20) Social proof since potential buyers are already looking for you online, including customer testimonials on your site is a great way to impress potential buyers. 90% of consumers claim that online reviews influence their buying decisions, and they want to have a choice of at least 10 reviews then they read 3-4 reviews before deciding for themselves what they think about you based on other's experiences, and they will read 1-2 positive reviews and 1-2 negative reviews, to make their decision of what kind of business ethics you have,
21) the ability to position your company to reach thousands more potential customers for less money than you would spend mailing brochures by traditional mail (EDDM direct mail which ikan-ikon also does),
22) Compete with your competition because consumers start their buying journey with research and recommendations from peers and social network connections, and studies show that once a consumer has an idea of what they need or want, they start researching and 72% go online to find educational information, reviews, and testimonials, so if you’re not staying competitive with your competition, then you are giving shoppers a reason to buy from someone else,
23) Opportunities to work at 3 am while you are asleep selling yourself all the time — not simply between 9-5, to dramatically boost sales, especially when you factor in additional customers who are not restricted by local geography whom you can sell related products to from your website,
24) Show up in Google search results where 81% of consumers perform online research before making a purchase, meaning they go to Google and type in one or more keywords, like “best (your product/service) (state),” so not having a website for your business, the chances of showing up on the search engine results page (SERP) are zero versus with a website, you can be optimized for search engines, thereby increasing your chances of appearing at the top of Google’s results and getting more visibility with potential customers, with keywords, meta descriptions, H1 tags and image descriptions, robots.txt. a sitemap, as just some of the things that improve your search engine optimization (SEO),
25) An intranet that is not visible unless given the direct link, so you can provide paying customers, staff, vendors, with self-service information, videos, payroll, online internal forms, instructional materials, etc to help your team learn everything they need to know on their own time.
Your online presence also supports marketing campaigns, customer service, client relationship building, brand recognition, and almost every other element of the revenue stream. Combining your website with marketing tools, like email marketing, EDDM direct mail, social media marketing, having great Ambassadors (logo branding, business cards, brochures, signs, etc) helps you reach new customers and generate repeat business.
People expect every business to have a website, meaning your customers expect you to have a website. If this were the only reason on the list, it would be enough. Six out of ten consumers expect brands to provide online content about their business on some form of digital property, and more than half head straight to the brand’s website for product information. If you don’t have a business website, today’s digital-savvy (and impatient) customers may look elsewhere.
More than 2.4 billion people use the internet every day, and some 90% of those have purchased something, or contacted a company, online in the last 12 months. So by not having a website, you will be missing out on a big piece of the pie.
Showcase your products and services with your own website. Not only can you display your products or outline your services in great detail with top level marketing verbiage and beautiful images, but you can also provide videos and downloadable PDFs, and other resources with a wealth of beneficial information to give hesitant customers no reason to go elsewhere to purchase.